Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Sweater, Designed and Done

Ok, I am sure it will look different on him then on my kitchen counter. It has been far too long since I last posted anything on here. Much has happened of course but the biggest news is that in three more months my family will bring home our new baby boy! I had too many blankets so I designed and made a sweater. Now I am on to a matching jumper dress for Bethy.

Looks like my Blog title will be out of date as I will be knitting little things for both my little ones from now on.


I hope to update soon with a few of my other projects. I have been working on some socks, finished a lace scarf and made a hat and mitties for little miss Bethy.

2 comments:

Jennifer from Sumner, WA said...

Congrats on your boy due soon! Just had to drop by and let you know that we have a small group of us over on the Rav Tacoma Tots group that now have Monday Knitting Mama's meet ups. Thanks for starting that group! :)

-Jennifer from Sumner

Bethysmama said...

Oh fantastic, I haven't done anything with it since we moved to Spanaway